Feature Events Example
Demonstrate feature related events on vector layers.
If an OpenLayers.Map is configured with the
featureEvents property set to true, events corresponding to mouse
interaction with features will be triggered on all vector layers.
feature-events.js source for details on how this is done.
- The "featureclick" event is triggered when a feature is
- The "nofeatureclick" event is triggered when a click does
not hit any features on a layer.
- The "featureover" event is triggered when the mouse passes
over a feature.
- The "featureout" event is triggered when a mouse passes out
of a feature.
- These events are only triggered on visible vector layers.